Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Data Feed row issues

Level 1

Hi All, 

Does anyone here ingest their data feed into an on-site data warehouse. We recently have been seeing either corrupted rows or information that is being parsed into an additional row which is causing problems. I have tried to contact ClientCare to understand why the data feed is including these problematic rows but I have yet to get a response. Does anyone have a recommendation? 

Thanks, Greg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Gregory,

I have seen some issues like that in the past and i believe they were solved. If you are such issue and you have no response, there is several solution to speed up the resolution.

1.Contact your account manager, explaining the business impact of the issue for your company and ask him to escalate the incident number.

2.Tweet at @AdobeExpCare  with the incident number and ask for an update, they are usually quicker to provide an update.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Gregory,

I have seen some issues like that in the past and i believe they were solved. If you are such issue and you have no response, there is several solution to speed up the resolution.

1.Contact your account manager, explaining the business impact of the issue for your company and ask him to escalate the incident number.

2.Tweet at @AdobeExpCare  with the incident number and ask for an update, they are usually quicker to provide an update.

Best regards.

Alexis Cazes