Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Dashboard Player

Level 1

Hi, I thought it would be cool to set up a screen in the office with Dashboard Player cycling through some reports.

I've just installed it, logged in, and found that none of my dashboards are available to select. Has something broken recently, because no matter what I try, I can't see any dashboards to select within Dashboard Player.

Thanks

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

It's not as clear as it should be in the installation notes, but the Dashboard Player only supports legacy dashboards created in SiteCatalyst 14 because the base code for the newer dashboards has changed significantly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

It's not as clear as it should be in the installation notes, but the Dashboard Player only supports legacy dashboards created in SiteCatalyst 14 because the base code for the newer dashboards has changed significantly.