Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Dashboard Adobe Analytics

Community Advisor

Hello everyone,

I created a dashboard with all my desired metrics but when I try to send this dashboard via email (pdf or csv), I received a old version of my dashboard.

Anyone has some suggestion?

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Luca,

Should not be the case. Try to 'Save' first and send one more time.

I am facing few discrepancies on WorkSpace Dashboards from yesterday. Might be some updates going at the backend.

Wait for a day or two, else reach Customer Care.

Thank You, Arun.  

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Luca,

Should not be the case. Try to 'Save' first and send one more time.

I am facing few discrepancies on WorkSpace Dashboards from yesterday. Might be some updates going at the backend.

Wait for a day or two, else reach Customer Care.

Thank You, Arun.  

Community Advisor
Now I opened the project i the workspace and I see an old version.

Community Advisor
Yes, Even if i click 'Save', the project is not saved. Few of us in my team also experiencing the same. Should be good in future!

Level 6

Hi @Luca_Lattarini ,

Adding to what @PratheepArunRaj  said, if you have an existing scheduled project then I would suggest you to please delete the existing scheduled project & then schedule the project again. You can delete the existing project by navigating to Components > Scheduled Projects.

Regards,

Abhinav

Employee Advisor

Hi @Luca_Lattarini ,

Can you please try saving the project and see if that version is retained once you reopen it? If not, it's a bug and we will need to look into it further. Please submit a high priority ticket to Client Care if that's the case.

Thank you!

Community Advisor
I had this issue for some days, now i have no issue, Thanks

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?