Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

CTA clicks (e15)

Level 1

what is the definition of CTA clicks (e15) in case of Asset performance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is no way any of us could know that... that is a custom event (most likely based on the naming... I assume "e" is for event, and 15 is specifically event15) set up by your team.... it's not a standard dimension or metric.

The only way you can know what the definition of that is, would be to check with the people that made the requirements... check your documentation if you have any, if none, and the people who asked for it aren't around, then check where that event is triggered in the code.... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There is no way any of us could know that... that is a custom event (most likely based on the naming... I assume "e" is for event, and 15 is specifically event15) set up by your team.... it's not a standard dimension or metric.

The only way you can know what the definition of that is, would be to check with the people that made the requirements... check your documentation if you have any, if none, and the people who asked for it aren't around, then check where that event is triggered in the code.... 

Level 4

Hi @DeoSi1 

This is a custom event and no way anyone who doesn't have access to your report suite can help you with the definition of the same.

Please consider cross checking with the SDR created for this project or you can check the website's server calls where the code is being triggered in the data layer.

Hope this helps.

Thanks