Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Create a new column template for datafeed exportation

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have an issue about creating a new column template for exporting datafeed. 

I would like to keep about one hundred columns, and use this selection for each datafeed.

My problem is , i don't know where and how to create a new template like the picture below

Does anyone a idea ?

thanks for your help

dataFeed and column definition.png

carolinen819346_0-1623235250541.png

example template.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@carolinen819346 ,

As soon as you create and save a new feed via Analytics UI, it saves the column template with some random name. It would be hard to find what the name it has been set to. So you can connect with clientcare team with an old Feed ID whose template you would like to use. We can check the name of the column template from backend and share with you. Then you can use the same with other feeds. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

One option is to reach out to Client Care and ask them to setup a feed from the backend while creating a column template with those columns. Once that is done, that will be reusable in the Analytics UI, going forward.

Correct answer by
Employee

@carolinen819346 ,

As soon as you create and save a new feed via Analytics UI, it saves the column template with some random name. It would be hard to find what the name it has been set to. So you can connect with clientcare team with an old Feed ID whose template you would like to use. We can check the name of the column template from backend and share with you. Then you can use the same with other feeds.