Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Combining two pages

Level 3

Hi there,

I have one Page with the name page_xyz. Unfortunatelly we had to change the name of the page to page_xyz123. Nothing else on this page has changed. If I want to analyze the traffic of this page I have to sum up the traffic of of page_xyz and page_xyz123. I tried to rename page_xyz but now I have to pages with the name page_xyz123.

Is there a way to combine the two pages in my report?

Thank you for your support

Florian

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

You may want to create a segment to combine two pages data that show in your report.

Example:

Page equals "page_xyz"

or

page equals  "page_xyz123"

Once you have applied this segment It will show combined data for both pages in your report.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

You may want to create a segment to combine two pages data that show in your report.

Example:

Page equals "page_xyz"

or

page equals  "page_xyz123"

Once you have applied this segment It will show combined data for both pages in your report.

Level 3

Hi Rameshk,

thanks for your help. Do you know if there is another way to combine the two pages? If I create a pages report I will still see the two pages. Can I make 1 page out of these two pages?

Thanks...

Level 5

Hi,

You can able to do this using classifications. Classification is done basis the original Page Name and not the renamed name. However when you export the classification, the changed names will also appear in the export.