Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Clickshare IDs Not Matching Campaign Count I uploaded

Level 1

I uploaded Clickshare IDs and created segments for a campaign that is running. One thing that is confusing to me is that the Clickshare IDs and unique visitors don’t match the actual send quantity. I am seeing multiple unique users for each Clickshare ID. Is there a reason I'm seeing multiple unique visitors per clickshareID? Shouldn’t I only be seeing one unique user per clickshareID?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Clickshare IDs are generated and added to each link in the email, and are used to track clicks.

However, if a user clicks on multiple links within the same email, they will be assigned multiple Clickshare IDs, even though they are the same user.

If a user visits your website multiple times, they will be counted as multiple unique visitors. This can happen if a user clicks on multiple links in the same email, or if they visit the website multiple times in a day.

So it is possible that becaise of any of these reasons you are seeing the mismatch

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Clickshare IDs are generated and added to each link in the email, and are used to track clicks.

However, if a user clicks on multiple links within the same email, they will be assigned multiple Clickshare IDs, even though they are the same user.

If a user visits your website multiple times, they will be counted as multiple unique visitors. This can happen if a user clicks on multiple links in the same email, or if they visit the website multiple times in a day.

So it is possible that becaise of any of these reasons you are seeing the mismatch