Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Chatbot Tracking

Level 2

Hi all,

I need to track a Chatbot performance through Site Catalyst. Please let me know if anyone has any idea about what all metrics and dimensions we should track with some use cases.

Regards

Lokendra Singh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Lokendra,

Chat bot tracking will be based on 2 scenarios : Global & URL Specific.

Global

If Chatbot is global, you can use an eVar (Chatbot specific) to capture the page name with generic events like Chatbot Click, Chatbot Started, Chatbot Completed etc.

If you have more details like Query Pending, Query Resolved, Query Escalated etc, you can capture it in another eVar so that you can sub-relate to see out of chats completed, how many were resolved, escalated etc.

URL Specific

For URL Specific, we can use Page Name itself to map the generic events.

If you have more details like Query Pending, Query Resolved, Query Escalated etc, you can capture it in another eVar so that you can sub-relate to see out of chats completed, how many were resolved, escalated etc.

But it is purely based on the purpose of Chat bot and the requirement on the tagging. So the above will vary!

Thank You!

Arun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Lokendra,

Chat bot tracking will be based on 2 scenarios : Global & URL Specific.

Global

If Chatbot is global, you can use an eVar (Chatbot specific) to capture the page name with generic events like Chatbot Click, Chatbot Started, Chatbot Completed etc.

URL Specific

For URL Specific, we can use Page Name itself to map the generic events.

But it is purely based on the purpose of Chat bot and the requirement on the tagging. So the above will vary!

Thank You!

Arun