Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Chatbot report integration with Adobe analytics

Level 2

Hello Folks,

We are using chatbox on our website. Now we are tracking data using Power platform(PVA). Now We can get all data with Adobe analytics and display it together. Can you help me in this scenario? 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Chirag2323 , I see two possible approches:

• import the data in Adobe Analytics using Data Sources
  • implement some JS code in the website to track directly from the frontend into Adobe Analytics.

Bear in mind that, in the first case, you can't stitch the Analytics and the PVA data. Let me explain better. Imagine that you have a metric in PVA called "Chatbot open"; with data sources you can compare for example how many visitors you have in analytics and how many time the chat was opened, but you CAN'T create a segment with all the people that, for example, have seen page X and opened a chat. Why? Because the 2 platforms use different way to identify the visitor.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Chirag2323 , I see two possible approches:

• import the data in Adobe Analytics using Data Sources
  • implement some JS code in the website to track directly from the frontend into Adobe Analytics.

Bear in mind that, in the first case, you can't stitch the Analytics and the PVA data. Let me explain better. Imagine that you have a metric in PVA called "Chatbot open"; with data sources you can compare for example how many visitors you have in analytics and how many time the chat was opened, but you CAN'T create a segment with all the people that, for example, have seen page X and opened a chat. Why? Because the 2 platforms use different way to identify the visitor.