Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Cannot publish segment to experience cloud via workspace

cameront2125600
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, 

I have all of the prerequisites listed to have experience cloud:

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-p...

I have on this enterprise Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics, and A4T. Additionally I have admin access, the report suites are set up, I even can see the check box indicating I can publish to experience cloud. But when I try to publish, and save, a segment in workspace, I get an error. I would create a support ticket but creating a ticket makes an error occur too!

Has anyone run into this? Does this organisation need Adobe Audience Manager to accomplish this?

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

Cameron Tarle

Adobe Analytics experience cloud publish segment to experience cloud segment editor Segments Workflow execution account Workspace
1 Accepted Solution
isinha
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @cameront2125600 ,

Not sure if this was addressed. However, it looks like the Shared Profile hasn't been enabled for the report suite. This process basically creates a folder for each data source in Adobe Audience Manager which is required to publish segments from Analytics to Experience Cloud.

The setting can be enabled internally by Adobe and the Adobe Client Care can do it easily.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
cameront2125600
Level 2
Level 2
Do I need to enable server side forwarding? I may have missed that.
Andrey_Osadchuk
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Maybe it was a temporary issue. Could you try again and share a screenshot if the error persists?

cameront2125600
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Andrey, still persisting. Shared a screenshot. Code is: 7cafe67a-86e7-40f3-9b83-df9742eb8513
Andrey_Osadchuk
Community Advisor
Community Advisor
I would advise to contact Customer Care (CustomerCare@adobe.com) with mentioning the error code.
isinha
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @cameront2125600 ,

Not sure if this was addressed. However, it looks like the Shared Profile hasn't been enabled for the report suite. This process basically creates a folder for each data source in Adobe Audience Manager which is required to publish segments from Analytics to Experience Cloud.

The setting can be enabled internally by Adobe and the Adobe Client Care can do it easily.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

jantzen_belliston-Adobe
Community Manager
Community Manager
Were you able to solve this issue? If so, would you mind posting the solution so others that find this thread have the answer?