Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Cannot filter my data anymore

Level 1

I am no longer able to filter my data.  For example, I'm in my Cities report and when I try to filter down by entering a city (or state) name, I get:

No data match these criteria. Please verify the segment, metrics, date range and filters.

I know I am not misspelling the filter.  I've tried it on Safari and Chrome and another user tried from another computer and also cannot filter the reports anymore.  Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hmmm...must have been a bug that is now resolved.  My filter is working today.  The geo-filter wouldn't have worked because it only filters down to the state level and not the city level.  Thanks anyway.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nina,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Have you tried using the City or State name that shows at the top? Is it giving the same message upon doing that? 

Could you please try to clear the cache and see if it helps?

Thanks!

Level 1

It shows no matter what.  I tried entering the city and states that are at the top that I know are definitely in the report and still get the message.  Cache is cleared.

Level 10

Hi Nina,

Certain reports contain a filter that is specific to that report. For example, a Purchase Conversion Funnel Report lets you filter by web pages. A Geosegmentation Report lets you filter by geographical region.

To run a Geo Filter, run the report and then in the report header click Geo Filter then select a country and then select the region (e.g. London, Tokyo etc.)

Hope this helps.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hmmm...must have been a bug that is now resolved.  My filter is working today.  The geo-filter wouldn't have worked because it only filters down to the state level and not the city level.  Thanks anyway.