Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Cannot access Adobe Analytics

Level 4

I see a "Welcome to your account" message after I verified my account login.  I see that I have Adobe Analyics included in my plan but cannot actually get INTO Adobe Analtyics.When I clikc on the "Access your service" I just get marketing information about Adobe Analytics.

I have been in the reportsuites in that profile a ton of times.MarketingOnlyLogin.JPGf

This is the first time I am seeing this screen.  When I click on "Access your service" I am not seeing anywhere that I can actually get to my Workspaces.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@valerie_anders If the issue still occurs, please reach out to client care for further asisstance on this

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Perhaps you need to check if you system admins were doing some changes that might have impacted your account?

I've not had any users complaining about this on my end, so I doubt it was an Adobe system issue (but I could be wrong)... that is very strange.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@valerie_anders If the issue still occurs, please reach out to client care for further asisstance on this

Level 1

Having the same problem and this is a lame answer!!

And what is "Client Care" (Am I supposed to know?)
And why is there no link to "Client Care"?

Community Advisor

Client Care can be accessed through the Admin Console (and only by designated "support administrators" role)... Adobe has always sort of locked down who can reach out to support (which helps them to control the flow of tickets, but can also be frustrating if all your designated support people have left....)

You should see the Support Option:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1717593049951.png

Now, if you don't see this, try to find the person in your org that does.

I wish I could contact support on your behalf, but since I don't have access to your account / account settings, or your organization, I wouldn't be a lot of help since I won't be able to action any support suggestions.

Unfortunately, this is one of those tickets no one here will have a lot of ability to help with... unless we happen to have a user in our own company with the same issue and can share what they did to support it....  no one in my org has raised any concerns....

Community Advisor

I am going to try and see if any of my Adobe contacts have a rep in Client Care to run this ticket by

Level 1

Having the same issue and can't get in touch with anyone who can help. 

It turns out that once you move a user to a Federated ID, they don't use the SSO dashboard to login and then try to get to Analytics.  

How they actually need to logon is go to experience.adobe.com and login from there using the email that is their username for the Federated ID account.

Client Care figured it out.