Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Can I share a single panel within my organisation

Level 2

I made a project with different panels. I like to share some panels separately with the 'Get panel link'. But I don't want that others when using the link can see the content of the other panels too in the project too. Is that possible?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This isn't possible.. the "get panel link" is essentially a link to the report where it auto-scrolls to the panel and opens it if it's closed....

This is more for creating a "Table of Content" links in a panel at the top of a report, so that in large reports certain panels can be found easier. If the panels are collapsed, the link will not only scroll to the proper location, it will also expand it.

If you want users to only see content for a specific panel, you will have to create a separate report.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This isn't possible.. the "get panel link" is essentially a link to the report where it auto-scrolls to the panel and opens it if it's closed....

This is more for creating a "Table of Content" links in a panel at the top of a report, so that in large reports certain panels can be found easier. If the panels are collapsed, the link will not only scroll to the proper location, it will also expand it.

If you want users to only see content for a specific panel, you will have to create a separate report.

Level 2

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the quick response and giving me the knowledge what's is possible (and what not).

Community Advisor

You're welcome.. though the idea of creating panel level permissions is interesting... I am not sure how that could work in a real scenario.. 

Unless all panels were auto-closed (and opening required permissions), or possibly a message on a panel saying that you need permission to see the content... 

If you have an idea about how you would like it to work, you could always log an idea: 
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/idb-p/adobe-analytics-ideas