Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can I copy IP exclusions?

Level 1

Am I able to copy IP exclusions to other report suites, or can I set them at the account level without using a VISTA rule or Firewall?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I apologize but IP exclusion can be done for individual report suites only. If you wish to do it for all the report suites then there is a procedure called Vista Rules. But that is an advanced method and you need to contact your Account Manager to discuss more about it.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

The exclude by IP address settings applies to the company/account level which is applicable to all users. For more please refer the Exclude by IP Address help article.

Thanks!

Level 1

Thanks for responding. Perhaps I am not seeing this view correctly. When I am in the "Exclude IP Address" module, I have a drop-down for report suites. When I switch the report suite, the list of excluded IPs change as well, leading me to believe the exclusions apply at the report suite level.

Level 10

Apologies for the confusion!

Yes the settings will change per every report suit which I forgot to include in my last reply.

Thanks!

Level 1

I see. So is there a way to copy from one report suite to another, or apply all?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I apologize but IP exclusion can be done for individual report suites only. If you wish to do it for all the report suites then there is a procedure called Vista Rules. But that is an advanced method and you need to contact your Account Manager to discuss more about it.

Thanks!