Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Can a Single Date Range Be Applied Across an Entire Project?

Level 2

I have projects containing several freeform panels. Is there a way to apply a single date range across all of the freeform panels/project at once? I've extensively search this forum, the Knowledgebase and watched the training videos.  I am left without an answer at this point. Does anyone know where this info might be?

Appreciate it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Susan, 

If your whole project uses the same date range, is it possible for you to create the project under a single freeform panel?

I don't think there is a functionality to apply a single date range across multiple freeform panels right now.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Susan, 

If your whole project uses the same date range, is it possible for you to create the project under a single freeform panel?

I don't think there is a functionality to apply a single date range across multiple freeform panels right now.

Tanmay

Level 2

TanmayM: Thanks for your response. Found an idea in the Idea forum.  If folks find this, please vote this up.

Analysis Workspace - Date Picker for All Panels

http://ideas.omniture.com/t5/Idea-Exchange-for-Adobe/Analysis-Workspace-Date-Picker-for-All-Panels/i...