Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

bucketing the data based on a metric. for example. bounce rate.

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

would like to present top landing pages based on the bounce rate metric. Top 50% bucket. The data should reflect automatically if we change the time period. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Madyp, I'm not sure I understand if you're asking a question or making a feature request.

When I want to report on bounce rate, I prefer to use a combo chart.  Here's an example from our sandbox demo data.  This shows the top entry pages (bars) and the corresponding bounce rate (lines).  

Anytime you use bounce rate, I'd suggest pairing with entries.  Otherwise, you might be a random page with 1 entry, which was a bounce = 100% bounce rate.

Alternatively, you could create a filtered entry metric (if entries <1000, for example, report 0, otherwise use the actual number).  This would help to filter out the low volume noise.

Josh_KC_0-1704494707096.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Madyp, I'm not sure I understand if you're asking a question or making a feature request.

When I want to report on bounce rate, I prefer to use a combo chart.  Here's an example from our sandbox demo data.  This shows the top entry pages (bars) and the corresponding bounce rate (lines).  

Anytime you use bounce rate, I'd suggest pairing with entries.  Otherwise, you might be a random page with 1 entry, which was a bounce = 100% bounce rate.

Alternatively, you could create a filtered entry metric (if entries <1000, for example, report 0, otherwise use the actual number).  This would help to filter out the low volume noise.

Josh_KC_0-1704494707096.png