Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Attribution Panel

Level 2

why don't I see Attribution Panel in my Analysis Workspace?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ashokk260187​,

Attribution IQ is available for all customers on the Adobe Analytics Ultimate, Prime, Select and Foundation SKUs. Check with one of the Admins, if they are unable to see Attribution IQ in Workspace, you can reach out to your Adobe Account Manager to check the contract for your company.

If the Admin user is able to see Attribution IQ, ask one of the Admins to check your permissions in Experience Cloud Admin Console as mentioned by Andrey.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

It may be either because of the access configuration or Adobe Analytics license (package, SKU).

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi ashokk260187​,

Attribution IQ is available for all customers on the Adobe Analytics Ultimate, Prime, Select and Foundation SKUs. Check with one of the Admins, if they are unable to see Attribution IQ in Workspace, you can reach out to your Adobe Account Manager to check the contract for your company.

If the Admin user is able to see Attribution IQ, ask one of the Admins to check your permissions in Experience Cloud Admin Console as mentioned by Andrey.

Thank you.