Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Any community mentorship program for Adobe AD0-E208?

Level 6

Any past or upcoming community mentorship program for Adobe AD0-E208? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

While yes, this is a mentorship link, this was for the last Mentorship program. @aagk123  won't get the full benefit of the program, though hopefully that mentor would still be willing to answer questions from someone not technically a part of their assigned aspirants.

The fact remains that if the OP wants to be part of the mentorship program (with all the benefits) they should join the next official session.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

I am not sure when the next upcoming Mentorship Program may be, but I flagged this post with one of the program coordinators who may have some ideas when the next one will be.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

While yes, this is a mentorship link, this was for the last Mentorship program. @aagk123  won't get the full benefit of the program, though hopefully that mentor would still be willing to answer questions from someone not technically a part of their assigned aspirants.

The fact remains that if the OP wants to be part of the mentorship program (with all the benefits) they should join the next official session.

Level 6

I think I can follow the mentor's toolkit and looks like that will help me. Maybe I can also wait for the next batch. I am also looking for an Adobe launch or architect. When is the next batch getting started? I guess you are the mentor for that. Before starting adobe launch I must complete business practioner.

Community Advisor

I am not sure when the next batch will start. You interest is a good sign that the program is getting noticed. But they also need to make sure they have enough mentors volunteering (so it's a bit of a balance).