Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Analytics audience segment - Unable to Make this an Experience Cloud audience

Level 5

Even after I, submitted all fields with an asterisk are required and clicked on Save button the segment is not showing up under audience list.

After I clicked mark button and then saved the segment, but still it's not showing as marked and not available under audience list.

Analytics Audience Segment.png

Is this any backend temp issue from Adobe? Can anyone please check and confirm.

Thanks,

Ramesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thanks, Andrey. I have fixed the issue by editing description to reduce char limit to 255.

And yes, if the shared segment reached the limitation it will be an issue while sharing to experience cloud.

Thanks,

Ramesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Ramesh,

If the segment does not show up in approximately 30 minutes, then maybe you have reached the limitation. Check how many shared segments have been already created.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thanks, Andrey. I have fixed the issue by editing description to reduce char limit to 255.

And yes, if the shared segment reached the limitation it will be an issue while sharing to experience cloud.

Thanks,

Ramesh