Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Agency Adobe Analytics Sandbox/developer environment for API testing/integration for use with future Adobe Analytics paid license clients

Level 1

I am the Data-Engineering lead for my organization. We provide AI/ML and optimization tools around digital marketing efforts for individual organizations as well as mid-market ad agencies. To be clear, we are not the end user of Adobe Analytics. We sit on top of and aggregate the digital marketing data from all our client's data platforms/services (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Amazon Ads, Google Search, Salesforce, Shopify, Facebook, etc...). One of our new potential agency clients relies heavily on Adobe Analytics to monitor their clients' web traffic. We have been asked to support Adobe Analytics as an input data source to our platform before they agree to utilize our services.

I understand that to access actual data from Adobe Analytics for a particular account, we must be given credentials by the owner of the client account. I also understand that sandbox environments are available to an organization under that company's already paid license for integration into their own site. However, that is not our use case. Our new potential client would like us to demonstrate/develop our connection and data capabilities with Adobe Analytics prior to granting my organization access to their client's accounts. (The potential client is fully aware that we do not currently have a connection and will need to develop it. They have given us sufficient time to develop and test in my estimation)

Is there a process to receive a developer/sandbox account for API testing and integration purposes similar to that provided by other platforms such as Google, Facebook, salesforce, etc...? An environment where we can test and develop what's needed to grant access to our data pipeline app, validate fields, API limits, and quotas as well as develop any other handling or special considerations related to the Adobe Analytics API prior to being connected to a paid license client?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Since you're developing an application/integration that works with Adobe's products, you can also consider applying as an Adobe Exchange Partner. See https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/experiencecloud.html Certain partnership levels come with sandboxes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Traditionally there has never been such access... which isn't good... however, it looks like Adobe is making strides in this area, I know that one of the Adobe Analytics Evangelists just recently posted on Linked In about a new learning course, with access to a Demo Account... it might be worth looking into that?

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ericmatisoff_im-so-honored-to-announce-to-linkedin-friends-activity-6...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Since you're developing an application/integration that works with Adobe's products, you can also consider applying as an Adobe Exchange Partner. See https://partners.adobe.com/exchangeprogram/experiencecloud.html Certain partnership levels come with sandboxes.

Level 1

Thank you thank you. This is just it! I have since applied and now await confirmation.