Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

AEM - Adobe launch and analytics integration

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am facing issue in getting the user action data flowing from AEM webpage to adobe analytics through adobe launch.

Here is what I am doing:

1. In AEM web page, I have configured the data layer containing static data and included the launch java script.

2. Configured the data elements / rules and analytics extension in the launch and also configured the rules to copy data from data elements in evars and send becon rule as well.

I feel copying the data elements and send becon in launch should take care of sending real time data to analytics report suites.

However, even after these steps, the data is not getting reflected in analytics real time reports.

Need some urgent help in the same pls.

Regards,

Piyush

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Piyush,

As a best practice, the configured data layer should have been available before launch javascript

Send Beacon rule condition should have been followed anyone steps given below;

Page bottom

Window loaded

Direct Call

Please refer the videos in the link for your understanding

https://helpx.adobe.com/analytics/kt/using/data-layer-set-variables-launch-technical-video-implement...

Try this and let me know

Thanks,

Balaji

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi Piyush,

Check this link for details to integration issue

SiteCatalyst integration troubleshooting issues

Regards,

Kumararaja K

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Piyush,

As a best practice, the configured data layer should have been available before launch javascript

Send Beacon rule condition should have been followed anyone steps given below;

Page bottom

Window loaded

Direct Call

Please refer the videos in the link for your understanding

https://helpx.adobe.com/analytics/kt/using/data-layer-set-variables-launch-technical-video-implement...

Try this and let me know

Thanks,

Balaji