Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Advertising analytics no data

Level 1

Hi All,

We notice that no data is coming in our report suite from google adwords.

What can be the causes?

We already checked the code which is still present in google account tracking templates.

Kind regards,

Miro

Digital analyst Telenet

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Miro,

Do I understand it correctly that from the report suite configuration perspective (advertising analytics setting) all indicates the green status?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Miro,

Do I understand it correctly that from the report suite configuration perspective (advertising analytics setting) all indicates the green status?

Employee

Please check if you have campaign tracking code in the same order for Google Adwords configuration as well as Adobe Advertising Analytics account. Refer the below documentation for Tracking instruction :

Tracking: Manual Mode and Auto Mode

Level 1

Hi, many thanks for the answer. Yes,everything is correct. We also noticed that the connector started to work again suddenly. The cause is not yet known. We wonder whether there is a way to recuperate the lost data.

Miro