Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Advertising Analytics Error Message

Level 1

Our Advertising Analytics report stopped pulling data from Google AdWords account after we added one extra account  that  was integrated with MCC account login 

We tried to troubleshoot it with re-authenticating Google account and save it, however, encountered the error message (ACCT002).

Does the  Advertising Analytics support the feature about multiple Google accounts? Can one email be linked with multiple Adwords accounts? Is there available solution?  Please let me know. Thanks ahead, Yevy

1 Reply

Employee

Hi @y-shishka 

Currently while using Google Adwords integeration with AA, you must use a Standard account and not a MCC(My Client Center) account login. The reason is that an MCC account acts as an “umbrella” account that can access multiple AdWords accounts with a single login, whereas the Standard account login can access only one AdWords account per login.

Google supports linking one email to manage 5 Accounts, Advertising Analytics doesn’t support this feature yet. One email can be linked with one Adwords account only.