Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Workspace & Data Warehouse Counts are not matching

Level 3

Hi There,

When I was exploring on Adobe Analytics I tried to check if the counts which I get from Data Warehouse matches with Adobe Workspace but it is not matching especially when I had a segment corresponding to it. The value which I got was almost double the time the one in workspace. 

Is there any reason behind it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Which metrics are you looking at?

Remember that if you are using something like Visits or Unique Visitors, and you break those down, the total shown in Workspace will be de-duplicated.... this is not the case for Data Warehouse.

Data Warehouse will only export out the individual rows of data based on your column configurations. If you try to add all these rows together you can easily get higher counts.

Without seeing the specifics, this would be my best guess as to what you are seeing and why the values aren't matching.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Which metrics are you looking at?

Remember that if you are using something like Visits or Unique Visitors, and you break those down, the total shown in Workspace will be de-duplicated.... this is not the case for Data Warehouse.

Data Warehouse will only export out the individual rows of data based on your column configurations. If you try to add all these rows together you can easily get higher counts.

Without seeing the specifics, this would be my best guess as to what you are seeing and why the values aren't matching.