Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Adobe's End of Life Notice

Community Advisor

Hi Community,

Pls help me understand what is going away with this by the end of this year?

Thx

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

To the best of my knowledge, here is what will be sunset:

• Reports - i.e. the old reporting interface
    Jennifer_Dungan_0-1702503581698.png
  • Along with the above, the old Dashboard/Reportlets will also be sunset
    Jennifer_Dungan_1-1702503662693.png
  • This probably means that the old Scheduled Reports Manage will also be deprecated (I don't know what this means for scheduled report builder reports which are currently managed here with the legacy reports)
    Jennifer_Dungan_2-1702503780193.png
  • Data Workbench
    (no photo, I don't have this, and I just get a message about the shutdown)

As far as I am aware, the following will still be available:

• Report Builder Reports (not sure how we will manage all existing reports though, see above)
  • Analytics API version 1.4 (API 2.0 is the new API, it's definitely going to remain as Workspaces are built using it)
  • Workspaces / Mobile Scorecards
  • Real Time Reports
  • Data Warehouse (they wouldn't have released a new UI recently if they were planning to shut it down)

Is there anything in particular that I missed above that you are concerned about?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

To the best of my knowledge, here is what will be sunset:

• Reports - i.e. the old reporting interface
    Jennifer_Dungan_0-1702503581698.png
  • Along with the above, the old Dashboard/Reportlets will also be sunset
    Jennifer_Dungan_1-1702503662693.png
  • This probably means that the old Scheduled Reports Manage will also be deprecated (I don't know what this means for scheduled report builder reports which are currently managed here with the legacy reports)
    Jennifer_Dungan_2-1702503780193.png
  • Data Workbench
    (no photo, I don't have this, and I just get a message about the shutdown)

As far as I am aware, the following will still be available:

• Report Builder Reports (not sure how we will manage all existing reports though, see above)
  • Analytics API version 1.4 (API 2.0 is the new API, it's definitely going to remain as Workspaces are built using it)
  • Workspaces / Mobile Scorecards
  • Real Time Reports
  • Data Warehouse (they wouldn't have released a new UI recently if they were planning to shut it down)

Is there anything in particular that I missed above that you are concerned about?

Level 10

Just to amplify a bit:

The "favorite" designations you have set in Reports will not carry over into Workspace.

Any Dashboards and Bookmarks built in the Reports interface will need to be rebuilt within the Workspace UI. 

Any schedules you set in Reports will not carry over into Workspace. You will need to set up those schedules again in Workspace for your new Workspace reports.

In some cases you can "migrate" your reports into the Workspace format and then save them in Workspace.

1. Open your report in the Reports interface.

2. Select the Try in Workspace button. This will open the report in Workspace

RobertBlakeley_2-1702506543825.png
  3. In the Workspace interface, select Project > Save.

RobertBlakeley_3-1702506580531.png