Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Bulk Data insertion API (BDIA) question

Level 2

Hello, 

I've read documents about BDIA followed steps. (https://spark.adobe.com/page/0jhQHMs74AtYz/)

It works well and I believe it is definitely useful tool. 

But when I wanted to insert metric data, I don't know how to do that.

According to upon the documents, if I want to insert events data, I have to setup the column name on "events", for example, and typed "event1" below "events".

If I wanted to insert 110,000 traffics of event1 in terms of "prop1", do I need to type "event1" 110,000 times?

Is there any way to insert static number? or way to insert metric data easily?

I've tried to find some information of this, I couldn't find anything

Please save me from my trouble. XD

Thank you all and Take care!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

BDIA is not meant for uploading summary data. However, you wish to upload numeric values (for example discount, return amount etc) as numeric events, you may try event1=11000. Make sure event 1 is set to numeric in Admin Console > Report Suite Settings.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

BDIA is not meant for uploading summary data. However, you wish to upload numeric values (for example discount, return amount etc) as numeric events, you may try event1=11000. Make sure event 1 is set to numeric in Admin Console > Report Suite Settings.

Level 1

Hi,

Can you explain how did you solve this issue, i am also trying to upload the same kind of data to Adobe...!

Thanks,

Raja.

Level 2

hi Raja, 

I guess that I tried to do like this, and it worked 

JungTaejun_1-1655167460346.png

also please check what dimensions are required when you set up the data table

I hope you solve this problem!