Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Analytics Workspace or Admin Issues

Level 1

Anyone else having odd admin issues?

I'm getting quite a few user permission issues lately when trying to access Adobe Analytics Workspaces. It seems my Adobe Analytics Admin Access is being replaced with Enterprise PDF Services Developer Access and it removes my ability to do anything in the analytics platform.

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this and found a workaround. Maybe an SSO issue?Adobe Analytics - Workspace Issue.png

Thanks,

Josh

5 Replies

Community Advisor

There is currently some ongoing maintenance and some minor and potential issues on status.adobe.com right now... these issues could be related to that. After the maintenance is complete, and the issues are resolved, and you are still experiencing issues, let us know.. 

But I am also seeing random issues as I have been working today, so I suspect these are related.

Level 1

Hi Jennifer,

It seems to be something unrelated to the maintenance. Servers appear to be "Available" without problems. Another issue is my Adobe Analytics Admin rights seem to bounce around between Adobe Analytics and this Enterprise PDF Services Dev product (image below). When it's PDF I seem to have the issues and I can't add/remove/update other users either.

JoshTeague2_0-1662753715555.png

Community Advisor

Ok.. have you tried using Incognito Mode to log in? With the account updates, your cookies (between your org and the new personal account) may have gotten a bit corrupted.... I've had similar issues in the past....

Before we jump right into clearing the "world" of your Adobe cookies, let's try a checking to see if the behaviour improves when you start with a completely new session and all new cookies.

If this test is successful, I can walk you through clearing just the Adobe cookies (unless you really want to clear everything.... which I avoid as much as possible since I don't want to re-login to everything else completely unrelated to my problem, and I would not subject you to unless it was really needed)

Level 1

Neither incognito window nor a new browser seemed to work unfortunately.

Community Advisor

Dang... unfortunately, I think you will need to reach out to clientcare... They will be able to investigate your account and see if they can figure out what is wrong.

Good luck!