Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics in our internal e-Store?

Level 3

My firm desires to have Adobe Analytics access connected to our internal e-Store. The setup would be similar to how internal users are able to access Adobe Creative Cloud licenses such as an Adobe Photoshop license.

I was informed that there is an API for Adobe Analytics that helps manage individual access to licenses for Adobe Analytics.

Does anyone know how this works?

Is there any documentation on this process?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@erichami 

As I understand the use case, you want to know how the users are using Adobe analytics through API.

If that is the case, here is the document on how to run analytics usage logs API.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@erichami 

As I understand the use case, you want to know how the users are using Adobe analytics through API.

If that is the case, here is the document on how to run analytics usage logs API.

Level 3

Thank you for the reply.  Specifically, I am seeking API documentation on user account creation and API documentation on user rights management.  Thanks

Community Advisor

Are you saying that you want to be able to:

• sell Adobe Analytics licenses via your internal e-Store, or
  • track how your users are browsing your internal e-Store (e.g. like how you would track an ecommerce website)?

Level 3

I am looking to allow internal users to acquire Adobe Analytics accounts automatically through an internal e-Store.   Thus, I am seeking API documentation on user account creation and API documentation on user rights management.  Thanks