Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics implementation - Report

Level 2

Hello everyone,

I recently completed the first phase of implementation for our site. I validated all the tags and events in QA and we deployed in production. All the tags are firing as expected on the production site, however, the reports are not showing the right values. For example  for page type the eVar is showing the right values in the reporting but incorrect values for the corresponding prop. When the page type is validated on the browser, omnibug is showing the right value for both evar and prop but not the report. Can anyone tell me why this may be the case? Where could this be wired wrongly?

Similarly, most of the values in the reports are messed up.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@nk271 do you have any processing rules in place for the production report suite? What value do you see in the corresponding prop, blank value or something else?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

@nk271 do you have any processing rules in place for the production report suite? What value do you see in the corresponding prop, blank value or something else?

Level 2
@josejr19, No processing rules set yet. I've just set up custom report descriptions so far. In the report, for page type (prop) it's giving the value of click pathing. All the values are cross-referenced. Also for screen size (prop), it's giving me values for language. Hope this makes sense.

Level 6
So on the front end as an example if we look at evar 10 = "Page Title" and then prop10 = "Page Title" or is it prop10 = "D=c10"? Are you able to share the beacon call? Thanks!

Level 2
@josejr19, I think I know why the reports are messed up. It;s because of my custom report descriptions. I think I have them jumbled up and hence it is sending the wrong value. Let me fix it and see if the reports rectify. If not I'll share the beacon. Thanks for your responses.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?