Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics dashboard fixed date in two comparison period not working as expected

Level 1

I am comparing two periods in a reportlet in  Adobe analytics dashboard.

I want fixed dates. eg. Q1 2015 and Q1 2016

When I choose 'fixed date' it keeps it fixed for one period ( Q1 2015)  but keeps the other period (Q12016) rolling.

This makes comparison uneven.

How do  I get this fixed. Do we have any support number for Adobe Analytics which can help fix tool issues?

Thanks,

Priyanka

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Priyanka,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

I am assuming you have two different reportlets for comparison. If yes, in your dashboard view click on 'Layout' and then click on the dates for the reportlet with rolling dates and select 'fixed' and update. Save the changes in your dashboard. That should do the job. 

If not, please post a screenshot of your dashboard so that I can understand the layout. 

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Priyanka,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

I am assuming you have two different reportlets for comparison. If yes, in your dashboard view click on 'Layout' and then click on the dates for the reportlet with rolling dates and select 'fixed' and update. Save the changes in your dashboard. That should do the job. 

If not, please post a screenshot of your dashboard so that I can understand the layout. 

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

Level 1

I tried the same but on chosing "fixed' it keeps it fix for first comparative period where as other period keeps rolling.

The reportlet I added has two comparative period and in dashboard both funnels are displayed but in Report I can see both period calendar whereas in dashboard only one is showing up in calendar. second period data is there but calendar is missing.