Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe analytics and Adobe campaign on different Org ID

Level 5

Hi All

I have a quick question regarding a specific use case with a client. The client has their Adobe Analytics (AA) instance under one Org ID (ABC@AdobeOrg) and their Adobe Campaign (AC) instance under a different Org ID (XYZ@AdobeOrg). The client operates globally with support from vendors across multiple countries, including Japan, Singapore, India, Australia, the UK, and the US. Consequently, different regions use different martech tools: Australian marketers use AC along with several other tools, while other locations primarily use Salesforce.

The use case involves integrating AC with AA, despite them being on different Org IDs. We have already explored this with Adobe support via a ticket, but the request to align these two instances was denied, even though documentation suggests it is possible. I understand the challenges associated with aligning these two instances as they have already in action for 4 or more years. But we do need analytics to track campaign events etc. from AC.

Pradeep_Kumar_Srivastav_0-1723082084073.png

My question is:

1. Is there any way we can still integrate AC and AA even if they are on different Org IDs for the same client?
  2. If direct integration is not feasible, is there any way we can schedule exports of success events/conversion variables from AC and import them into AA?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies