Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Ad Hoc: why do I see "Page 1/1, 1-50 of 50" when there are more than 50 items?

Level 2

In Dimensions and other dialogue boxes I can only see "Page 1/1, 1-50 of 50", despite there being far more than 50 items. 

Something seems to have changed a month or so ago.

Is this a known bug, or is there a config setting I'm not aware of?

Thanks

nick

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nick, that sounds like it's a potential bug. My recommended course of action here would be to contact customer care and include the following:

• Your login company and user name
  • The name of the project you're using that illustrates the page 1/1 1-50/50
  • Instructions on how to recreate it in Reports & Analytics that shows more than 50 line items.

That should give us enough info to replicate the bug on our end and send it to our engineering team.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nick,

There have been few updates to Ad-hoc recently. I would request you to delete the current .jnlp file and download the latest .jnlp file. That should fix your issue. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 2

Hi Tanmay,

Thanks for the reply. I've tried this and various other things and it makes no difference, I can still only get "page 1".

nick

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Nick, that sounds like it's a potential bug. My recommended course of action here would be to contact customer care and include the following:

• Your login company and user name
  • The name of the project you're using that illustrates the page 1/1 1-50/50
  • Instructions on how to recreate it in Reports & Analytics that shows more than 50 line items.

That should give us enough info to replicate the bug on our end and send it to our engineering team.