Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

About Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger

Level 1

When browsing a website in Chrome with Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger installed,

blanks may be displayed at the top of the page.

image_2019_3_6.png

Attach a screenshot.

Not all pages, but some pages. Is there anyone who knows the cause?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You have "Iogous" display advertising pixel installed via google tag manager which is causing whitespace issue on top of the page.

Quick Fix:

Deactivate "Iogous" pixel in Google Tag Manager, you can remove the "Iogous" pixel rule trigger to do that.

Next Step:

Reimplement "Iogous" pixel probably without document.write logic.

Suggestion: Having two tag managers (Launch and GA) to implement two analytics solutions is not a great idea. Instead, I would use Launch to implement both (AA & GA)

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Gom,

Pretty unsure that it is because of Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger. Will try to get possible answer and get back!

Meanwhile will wait for others to revert.

Thank You!

Arun

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You have "Iogous" display advertising pixel installed via google tag manager which is causing whitespace issue on top of the page.

Quick Fix:

Deactivate "Iogous" pixel in Google Tag Manager, you can remove the "Iogous" pixel rule trigger to do that.

Next Step:

Reimplement "Iogous" pixel probably without document.write logic.

Suggestion: Having two tag managers (Launch and GA) to implement two analytics solutions is not a great idea. Instead, I would use Launch to implement both (AA & GA)

Thanks,

Asheesh