Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Webinar] Adobe Analytics Documentation: Mission Possible (6/23)

Employee

While documentation might not be the most exciting topic, you won’t find anyone more passionate about it than Adobe Analytics Champions Jeffrey Bloomer and Jen Dungan.

Join this live webinar on Thursday, June 23rd at 10am PT to learn why documentation is crucial for success, best practices, tips and tricks, and several approaches you can take to documenting your Adobe Analytics instance.

Watch the recording here

Download the slides here

AA Documentation Webinar_Community.png

8 Replies

Level 2

They are still in the process of uploading it.  They are having a few technical difficulties making it available.  Hopefully will be up soon.  
Looks like I also used the wrong account to reply as well. 

Level 2

No problem at all. Thanks for that info. I'm looking forward to when it's online. I didn't mean to miss it, I just can't fit all my meetings into a week, much less a chance to learn 

Level 1
Level 1

Does Jen have a template for her documentation in excel? Would love to see how she organizes everything and what goes into each section (data removed - even if its just the headers + one example!) 

Community Advisor

@yc3 I don't have a template immediately handy (usually I just copy one of my working ones right now and reuse some of the stuff that I keep constant for all my suites - yeah.. not great practice I know...), but I will create one and share it out.. I will try to get this to you by next week.