Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Krishna Chitanya Reddy Musku] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Krishna Chitanya Reddy Musku (aka @Krishna_Musku), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor:

Individual Mentorship Assets_1600x800.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Krishna, @Krishna_Musku

1. eupaul 
  2. XJoshi
  3. AlexIacchetta
  4. BennettWhit
  5. kristinbl
  6. AshutoshKa
  7. Amrita
  8. KatieHa1
  9. sachithvadnal

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Krishna, @Krishna_Musku and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Krishna and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

32 Replies

Level 2

Hi @Krishna_Musku, I'm currently going through the tools guide and components guide, and then I'll be moving on to the tech guide page. Yesterday, I went through the sample paper in the exam guide and noticed there was only one paper available with 15 questions. Are there any more official sample test papers available for the Business Practitioner Professional exam?
I found a couple of sample tests on Udemy, but I'm not sure about their quality:

1. https://www.udemy.com/course/5-practice-tests-adobe-analytics-business-practitioner/ 
2. https://www.udemy.com/course/practice-exams-adobe-analytics-business-practitioner-e208/?couponCode=S...

I'd appreciate your thoughts on these!

Community Advisor

Hello @XJoshi, Both the courses seems reliable, but the in second course one of the review says questions in test 2 & 3 are repeated from test 1. But in my perspective sample questions will determine your readiness to take the exam and the course material is enough for the preparation. But if you want to give a try the udemy courses you can take a look at those. Thanks!

Community Advisor

Hello eupaul, XJoshi, AlexIacchetta, BennettWhit, kristinbl, AshutoshKa, Amrita, KatieHa1, sachithvadnal,

Please fill this form to get the 50% off voucher for the certification. This is a form for Aspirants to apply for a 50% off voucher for their certifications. Adobe team will be using this to determine eligibility, and will be selecting candidates based on participation in the program. Thanks!

Level 2

Yes, I was able to access the form link, and I’ve also filled it out. Thanks for checking in!

Community Advisor

Adobe team will be selecting candidates based on participation in the program. Thank you!

Community Advisor

Hello @eupaul @XJoshi @AlexIacchetta @BennettWhittake @kristinbl @AshutoshKa @AmritaDa @KatieHa1 @sachithvadnal ,

As we are almost near to the end of the program, I am posting some more resources which might be helpful for you in your journey.

Good luck!