Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Judolene Bergh] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Judolene Bergh (aka @Bergh), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Judolene, @Bergh

1. piyushk21
  2. gmadala
  3. Sripriya venkateswaran
  4. playlikeloki7
  5. Venkat Krishna Tammineedi
  6. reddy_y-11 
  7. Pavanhemanth
  8. vshivakumar

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Judolene, @Bergh and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Judolene and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

23 Replies

Level 4

Hello @Bergh and fellow aspirants, 
I am Gautham Madala, currently located in Dallas and working at NRG as a Adobe consultant. I have 4+ years of Adobe Analytics, CJA, AEP experience.  I am very passionate about solving business problems with creating data driven solutions and started stepping my foot into more of creating digital product architecture as well.  

Looking forward to e-meeting everyone and learn from each other.

Adobe Champion

Hello Adobe Analytics certified aspirants. I’m Judolene your mentor. I work as a manager in Digital Analytics in the UK. I have nearly a decade of experience in Digital Analytics as well as being an Adobe Analytics Champion. I completed this Adobe Analytics certification just over 2 years ago, prior to that I was a certified Adobe Insight Analyst expert (for an older tool Adobe Data Workbench).

I have a passion for solving problems with data, creating impactful data visualisations in Analysis Workspace and driving digital data strategies. 

It is great to meet you all and I look forward to support you in your certification journey. Please start by introducing yourself in this thread.

Level 1

Hi Judolene:

I am Sripriya, from California.  Being in IT for more than 15 years, got into Adobe analytics as manager for large pharma company only for last 3 years.  I want to know more on the Adobe analytics platform and business usage.

Thanks for all your guidance

Looking forward to do the cert

Priya

Level 2

Hi @Bergh Hello! I'm Pavan, a Digital Marketing Manager from India. Thank you for accepting my request to join this community. I am new to Adobe Analytics and eager to learn and collaborate as I work towards my Adobe certification.

Level 2

Hi @Bergh @seanrobinson  just want check ,do we get a preparation material as a part of the program or we need to go through help and video on our own?

Administrator

Hi @Pavanhemanth, materials should be available tomorrow. We're doing a final run through on the materials provided by the certification team and will send it out in less than 24 hours. Stay tuned!

Adobe Champion

Welcome to all the Adobe Analytics certified aspirants, thanks for the introductions. As we work towards our Business Practitioner Professional certification, please see the outline below of the four main sections we’ll be focusing on, along with their overall emphasis on the final exam:

Section 1: Business analysis (34%)

• Given a business need/question, identify an appropriate reporting strategy to perform an analysis
      • Analyze data to answer business questions
      • Identify conversion funnels (as a concept to understand business analysis)
      • Consult the Solution Design Reference (SDR) to determine what data is available in reports
      • Analyze report data to summarize and draw conclusions
      • Recognize outliers and anomalies in reports

Section 2: Reporting and dashboarding for projects (38%)

• Consider the advantages of using specific visualizations based on a given scenario
      • Compare fallout and flow visualization
      • Apply the process to schedule and share Projects for different users and/or groups
      • Apply the process to look up and combine dimensions, metrics, date ranges, and segments
      • Apply the process to create a visualization
      • Given a scenario, determine the appropriate item to use
      • Report on marketing campaign performance

Section 3: Segmentation and calculated metrics (19%)

• Determine how to develop and configure basic segments using best practices
      • Apply the process to share segments with others in the organization
      • Apply segments to Projects and Components
      • Apply the process to generate basic calculated and/or segmented metrics

Section 4: General tool knowledge and troubleshooting (9%) 

• Understand different types of dimensions and parameters existing in Adobe Analytics (evars, props, and events)
      • Determine how to export data from Adobe Analytics

Adobe Champion

Study guide to get you started:

Please follow this link, which is the main location for study, the Exam Prep Guide.

Over the coming weeks, each section will be given its own emphasis with relevant activities for you to engage with.

To make the best out of this learning opportunity please ensure to view the exam prep guide and ensure to engage with this material.

Look for real world applications of the learnings by finding questions in the Analytics Community and forming a reply with your help and the help of the group.

Level 4

Hello @Bergh , The link doesnt work anymore. Its giving a 404 error.
Was the 1st week assignment/task was to go through the prep ? 
Do we have more to do? 
Could you please guide on both?

Thanks

Adobe Champion

Hello

thanks for your patience, please use this link it takes you to the course landing page: https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/145

Level 4

This link works ! 
Thanks @Bergh . Looking forward for this weeks tasks and learnings. 

Level 2

@Bergh 

I'm currently accessing a demo account for student use and working through some exercises. I'm curious about the origin of the data within this demo account. Could you let know for which website this data belog to?

Adobe Champion

Please can you share the report suite name for the demo account?

Adobe demo accounts use fictional websites for training of analytics implementation and all data created the in demo report suites are for training purposes only. 

Level 2

Here is the report suite name 'Demo Data Adobe PM'

Adobe Champion

Section 1 Business Analysis -Quiz

Hope you were all able to start reviewing the exam prep guide and have looked into at least section 1 by now. 

please look at the example question below and discuss your answers:

question 1:

You have been asked to understand engagement performance of a campaign entry page.  From your analysis you observe that this page has a high average bounce rate but also a high average time on page.

Please select the correct statement from the below:

1. The page is showing good engagement,
 since the average time on spent on the page is high. This also indicates that those visitors who bounced spent a lot of time consuming the content. 

or 

2. You are unable to determine if those visitors who bounced spent a lot of time consuming the content. 

Level 4

Here is my answer for the Quiz 1: 
I think 2nd option is correct. 

Reasons-

Adobe Champion

Yes that is correct.

Thank you for the answer. 

Always consider that for the time on page to be measured this requires a next hit or page view. This is required to determine the time interval between the two pages. Therefore when there is a bounce, it is not possible to measure how much time is spent on a page. This is something to keep in mind measuring engagement of pages.