Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Charles Thirupathi] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Charles (aka @Charles_Thirupathi), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Architect Master Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E207)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Charles @Charles_Thirupathi

1. KristinaDewald
  2. ZubairMA
  3. VNPB 
  4. KuldeepYadav
  5. njalan
  6. Arturorivero1

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Arun (@Charles_Thirupathi), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Charles and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Architect Master Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E207)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

12 Replies

Level 4

Hello KristinaDewald , ZubairMA ,VNPB ,KuldeepYadav ,njalan ,Arturorivero1

Happy to welcome you all to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program. 

Feel free to post your thoughts, inputs, queries etc. Let's learn together.

Thanks,

Charles

Level 4

As we work towards our Architect Master certification, there are three main sections we’ll be focusing on, along with their overall emphasis on the final exam. They are:

Section 1: Discovery(18%)

• Demonstrate ability to audit sites
  • Investigate client needs to build business requirements
  • Given a scenario, create measurement framework

Section 2: Solution Design (54%)

• Translate business requirements into variables and metrics
  • Demonstrate ability to manage report suites settings
  • Given a scenario, recommend the best methods for collecting data
  • Write technical specifications for tagging engineers
  • Write technical specifications for site developers
  • Create Experience Cloud users/groups

Section 3: Post Implementation (28%)

• Given a set of requirements, validate tracking through browser developer tools and Adobe reports
  • Apply procedural concepts to manage data extraction and relationships
  • Evaluate data privacy requirements to establish a data governance model
  • Given a scenario, manage data sources and connectors
  • Configure necessary segments and calculated metrics to answer business requirements

Here is the Exam Prep Guide

Administrator

Hi KristinaDewald , ZubairMA ,VNPB ,KuldeepYadav ,njalan ,Arturorivero1,

Just wanted to give a quick reminder to check out the first lesson in the Exam Prep Guide and ask any questions on the content here. We'll be doing some activities on what's covered in the next few days and you'll need to be familiar with the materials to successfully complete these. 

If anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out to either myself or Charles. Thanks everyone!

Level 1

Hi All,

Thank you for the materials, Sean and Charles! As I'm going through Section 1, wanted to quickly introduce myself. 

I’m based in NYC and began my career as a web analyst in 2017, initially working in the retail sector. Over the years, I transitioned into consulting, gaining extensive experience across various industries, including pharmaceuticals, hospitality, finance, and SaaS. Throughout my career, all my previous and current clients have utilized Adobe Analytics.

Working with Adobe Analytics, my experience includes designing tracking solutions, creating comprehensive reports, and deriving actionable insights to inform strategic business decisions. I have also led training sessions for teams to enhance their understanding and use of Adobe Analytics, ensuring they can independently harness its full potential.

I am excited to join this mentorship community and look forward to learning from the collective expertise here!

Hi @KristinaDewald ,

Thanks for the introducing youself. It's good that you're already going through Section 1 and please feel free to post your queries/doubts.

Thanks,

Charles

Level 4

Hi @KristinaDewaldZubairMA VNPBKuldeepYadav, njalan, Arturorivero1,

Hope everyone covered Section 1 from Exam prep Guide. Please feel free to post your questions/doubts.

Thanks,

Charles

Level 4

Here is  the Quiz for the week. Please post your answers.

1. An Architect advises a site developer to embed the Adobe Launch script in the <head> and to place the data layer before the closing </body> tag of a web page.
During testing, an Adobe Analytics page view call fires successfully. Several Adobe variables are not defined in the call. The embedded Launch script and the data layer are implemented correctly per the Architect's specifications.
What should the Architect do to resolve the issue?

A. Move the data layer to before the Adobe Launch script in the <head>.
    B. Move the data layer just before the </body> tag.
   C. Move the data layer to after the Adobe Launch script in the <head>.
   D. Move the data layer just before the <body> tag

2. What three are attributes of virtual report suites? (Choose three.)
    A. Some settings are inherited from the parent report suite
    B. Classification data can be uploaded
    C. They are an alternative to multi-suite tagging
    D. They can be added individually to permission groups
   E. Current and real-time data is supported

Thanks,

Charles

@KristinaDewald  and  ZubairMA VNPBKuldeepYadav, njalan, Arturorivero1,

Thanks for participating in the quiz.

Here is the Answers

1. Answer: A
Explanation:
To ensure that Adobe Launch and its variables are correctly defined and available when the page
view call is fired, the data layer should be placed before the Adobe Launch script in the<head>section
of the webpage.
This ensures that all data layer variables are available to the Launch script during its execution.

2. Answer: A D E
Explanation:
Virtual report suites in Adobe Analytics have the following attributes:
* Some settings are inherited from the parent report suite: Virtual report suites inherit certain
configurations from the parent report suite, such as variable definitions and processing rules.
* They can be added individually to permission groups: Virtual report suites can be assigned to
different user groups, allowing for controlled access based on permissions.
* Current and real-time data is supported: Virtual report suites support current and real-time data,
enabling up-to-date reporting and analysis.
These attributes make virtual report suites a flexible and powerful tool for segmenting and managing
data within Adobe Analytics.

Level 4

Hope you're all covering Section 2 and Section 3 from Exam Prep Guide.

Please feel free to post your queries.

Thanks,

Charles

Level 4

Here is the application form for applying 50% discount voucher for certification booking.

Updated Link : Apply for 50% Discount Voucher

Please submit your details as early as possible.

Thanks,

Charles