Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Abhinav Puri] Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Abhinav Puri (aka @abhinavpuri), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)through to the end of the program. 

Meet your Mentor:

Abhinav Puri.png

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Abhinav, @abhinavpuri

1. ArunM
  2. Nicole_Ned_SA
  3. harrydurbha
  4. DhineshS1
  5. Girish_AnanthaKr
  6. ChungMan_Au
  7. Garvit Anand
  8. sharmilaB1

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during the duration of the program: July 24th, 2024 – September 4th, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Abhinav, @abhinavpuri and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Abhinav and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Analytics  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212)
  • Test your Analytics knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Analytics Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Analytics Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

50 Replies

Level 5
Hi Aspirants -

Quiz 2: What is the visualization in Adobe Analytics Workspace enables you to visualize the path users take through your website?
A) Dashboard
B) Flow
C) Segment
D) Report
Post your reply with answers as A,B,C or D.

Level 5

Hello Aspirants,

How is everyone doing in their certification journey? Any questions? Any roadblocks? Let me know.!

Take a look at the resources for the below components in Analysis Workspace:

Metrics:

Metrics allow you to quantify dimension items, such as to see which pages on your site have the most page views. You can also trend metrics over time, such as to see how many orders visitors make on your site each day. A basic report shows rows of string values (dimension), against a column of numeric values (metric).

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/components/metrics/overview

Dimensions:

Dimensions are variables in Adobe Analytics that typically contain string values. Common dimensions include Page, Referring domain, or an eVar. In contrast, metrics  contain numeric values that tie to a dimension. A basic report shows rows of string values (dimension), against a column of numeric values (metric).

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/components/dimensions/overview

Segments:

Segments allow you to identify subsets of visitors based on characteristics or website interactions. Segments are designed as audience insights that you can build for your specific needs, and then verify, edit, and share with other team members or use in other Adobe products and Analytics capabilities.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/seg-overview

Reply to this comment about any questions related to workspace components.

Level 2

Good Morning @abhinavpuri 

I have been working through the exam sample questions and I seem to get stuck at the segment questions. Particularly when they visually give you different segments to choose from as the answer. Is there any suggestions or recommendations on how best to approach those questions?

Level 5

Hi @Nicole_Ned_SA ,

That's a good question, I might not have a universal answer but here are few tips -

• Carefully review the question, Most of the times the questions have exact reporting/analysis requirement as keywords which would help get better understanding.
  • In the visualizations of segments pay close attention to Container Type / dimensions / values selected to ensure you've correct setup of segment.
  • Ensure you've reviewed all the values setup in segment definition for dimensions, sometimes the values are not same as requirements in question.These options are easier to eliminate.
  • Whenever in doubt, start eliminating wrong answers first and pay extra attention to the one's that you think are right one's.

Level 2

This answer has great insight thank you. The answers are all SO SIMILAR with slight differences. Just need to spend a little extra time on these.

Level 2

@abhinavpuri , there was a question regarding the introduction of secondary server calls. This is a concept I have never quite understood. Can you possibly explain it using an example of where and why you would use it please?

Level 5

Hello Aspirants,

Please fill this form to get the 50% off voucher for the certification. This is a form for Aspirants to apply for a 50% off voucher for their certifications. Adobe team will be using this to determine eligibility, and will be selecting candidates based on participation in the program. Thanks!

Level 2

Hello @abhinavpuri.,

Thanks for guiding us in the Adobe Analytics exam Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E212).

I attempted to complete the form using the link above, but it asks for the "Community Username." Could you assist me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Level 5

Hi @DhineshS1,

You can find your Experience League community username on profile page, For example: "abhinavpuri" is my username and yours should be "DhineshS1".

abhinavpuri_0-1724417767202.png

Level 5

Hope we've already started preparing for the certification but feel free to reach out / post your questions here. 

Hello Aspirants,

Here's week 2 quiz. To answer, you can simply reply with the correct answer :

Quiz 3: Which Adobe Analytics tools provide the most granular or hit level data?

A. Report Builder
B. Data Warehouse
C. Data Feeds
D. Analytics API 2.0
E. Both B & C