Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself!

Level 10

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to have you on the Adobe Analytics Community!

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread and connect to other members of the community as well. Here goes mine:

I am Tanmay  working as a Community Manger for Adobe Analytics & Media Optimizer and have been with Adobe for the past 15 months now. I hold a MBA degree in Marketing and engineering degree in Electronics. Also, I am an Automobile Enthusiast and love to talk anything and everything related to Cars. I have authored case studies and articles on the automotive industry for a handful of publications and magazines. Also maintaining a Facebook page on cars. Apart from that I would usually spend time watching a TV series or gaming on my PC. I am a Call of Duty and Need for Speed fan. :)

91 Replies

Level 2

Hii Everyone,

I am Gokul Prasath and Im working as a Data Analyst in Web Analytics for the past one month. I am a B.com graduate and fresher to Adobe Analytics.I hope this Forum will help me to learn and sharp my knowledge towards it.I am a Dancer,Photographer and Meme creator in recent times.Apart from these I love to go Nightrides and spend time Story writing...

Level 1

Hello Everyone

My name is Ehtasham Alam, usually called by Alam. I have been working on Adobe Analytics since Omniture days around 2010. Happy to see the developments in it and hope to see more.

I have experience in Reporting and Analytics and have used Adobe Analytics, Adhoc, Report Builder, Data Warehouse, DTM (to some extent). Looking to interact with all of you and learn more and impart knowledge to the forum in case I am able to because I see a lot of genius around. Had the opportunity to attend the Adobe Analytics meetup in Bangalore recently where I interacted with some amazing folks and learning about there experience.

Level 1

Hi Alam,

Nice to e-connect with you.

I am working into E-commerce domain and analytics for the last 3 years. I would like to explore the adobe workbench in my organisation to use advanced analytics. Will you or anyone in your circle would be able to help me with that or some sort of references.

Level 1

Hi Neal,

Sorry, I have been OOO for a few weeks. Great to hear your interest in Adobe Workbench. This should give you a fair idea for how to start.

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/aem-forms/6-3/WorkbenchHelp.pdf

Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am Srini and I have 9+ years of experience into digital analytics & marketing. I worked in B2B, e-commerce domains in my past, and back to again B2B. I did use Adobe analytics, Report Builder, Workspace, Data warehouse, Ensigten and Google Analytics.

Happy to be part if this adobe community and I am sure I will learn more and connected with same domain people.

Thanks,

Srinivasan

Level 1

Hi nel here in vancouver canada im a content creator and doing web design with my digital business

Level 1

introduce my name sobur Gunawan I work as an IT support in a government agency and my side as an editor using Adobe thank you

Level 1

Pavan (Data Science and Digital Analytics Project Manager) Babu .G

14+ years of experience in marketing analytics, delivery, and client engagement
-Skilled in various aspects of analytics, including Adobe Analytics Implementation and Reporting, Adobe Data Warehouse, Adobe Data Migration, GA4 Implementation and Reporting, Adobe Experience Platform, and more
-Offers services in training, consulting, corporate training, and mentoring to help organizations enhance their analytics capabilities
-Proficient in product management, program management, and agile project management methodologies
-Expertise in coaching and mentoring, transitions, transformation, and change management
-Demonstrated ability in client and vendor management to ensure successful collaboration and partnerships
-Strong skills in team management, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment
-Adept in marketing and strategy product management, with a focus on driving business growth and achieving objectives

Skills:

-Adobe Analytics Implementation and Reporting
-Adobe Data Warehouse
-Adobe Data Migration
-GA4 Implementation and Reporting
-Adobe Experience Platform
-Adobe & Google Implementation of CDP and Reporting
-DX Optimization Strategy
-Adobe Customer Journey Analytics
-Adobe Journey Optimizer
-Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform (Real-Time CDP)
-Real-Time Customer Data Platform (Real-Time CDP) B2B Edition
-Adobe Journey Optimizer Implementation and Reporting
-Customer Journey Analytics
-Journey Orchestration
-Product Management (PaaS, PDLC, PO/PM, Business Analysis)
-Program Management
-Scaled Agile (Nexus, SAFe & Spotify)
-Coaching & Mentoring
-Transitions, Transformation & Change Management
-Client & Vendor Management
-Team Management - Marketing & Strategy Product Management
-Program Management
-Agile Methodologies

Please connect to me on 9014649905 or 9014649905. or linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/pavan89 .