Highlighted

How do I transfer someone's Dashboard/scheduled report when he/she left the organization?

kevin_chen

kevin_chen

kevin_chen

15-10-2015

I have a co-work just life for a better opportunity. His account has a lot of customized dashboard and scheduled reports. Is there quicker way I can transfer all of them to my account?

Thanks!

Replies

Highlighted

Nikhil_Bisne

Nikhil_Bisne

Nikhil_Bisne

15-10-2015

Hi Kevin,

Are you referring to Adobe Analytics ?

Thanks

Nikhil

Highlighted

lhemenway-IUBVl

lhemenway-IUBVl

lhemenway-IUBVl

02-08-2017

Hi,

I am wondering the same. We are transferring responsibilities of Dashboards (and possibly workspaces) within the company. The ability to transfer edit/share abilities in Adobe Analytics...is this possible?

Cheers,

Luke nikhilbisne

Highlighted

ishans52004352

Employee

ishans52004352

Employee

ishans52004352
Employee

02-08-2017

Hi Luke,

It is very much possible. Login as an Admin, navigate to Admin -> user management -> search for that user and click on Transfer user on the right.

Next, you can select the required entities, like dashboards, scheduled reports, etc.

Please refer this Transfer user account items for more information.

Thanks!

Highlighted

ishans52004352

Employee

ishans52004352

Employee

ishans52004352
Employee

02-08-2017

Hi Luke,

It is very much possible. Login as an Admin, navigate to Admin -> user management -> search for that user and click on Transfer user on the right.

Next, you can select the required entities, like dashboards, scheduled reports, etc.

Thanks!

Highlighted

ashokkumarm

ashokkumarm

ashokkumarm

19-07-2019

Hi Kevin,

In Adobe Analytics, there is a option to share your Assets to someone by "Transfer Assets" option.

Transfer user account items

I have shared the link, which clearly explain how to transfer your Assets.

Regards

Ashok