Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adobe Summit 2021, Analytics Session | S301- 2021 Adobe Analytics Rockstars: Top Tips and Tricks

Level 10

summit21_ExL_community_solutions_banner.jpg

Session Details

Your favorite Summit session has gone virtual! Adobe Analytics Rockstar customers share their smoking-hot tips, tricks, and power strategies. This year, the virtual house will be brought down in a whole new way - via our Analytics Rockstars...

Session Schedule

Tuesday, Apr 27 | 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM MDT

Speaker(s)

@EricMatisoff, Senior Evangelist, Analytics & Platform, Adobe

Meghan Powers, Manager, Web Strategy, CarMax

Halee Kotara, Principal Analytics Consultant, Blast Analytics & Marketing

Till Buettner, Head of Web Analytics, DHL

Full Schedule

Check Here

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the question related to this Session.

Don't forget to register yourself for this session @ Adobe Summit 2021

4 Replies

Level 3

How do i get into session? I am not getting any url?

Level 10

@ajaym75199991 wrote:

How do i get into session? I am not getting any url?

You'll need to log in on the Summit website. From there you should be able to click on your avatar in the upper right and select my schedule. Assuming you've registered for that session, it will appear on your schedule and you can click into the session.

Level 1

Are the t-shirts still available? Do we need a promo code?

Employee Advisor

Hi @davidt1338197 - the free tee shirts were all snatched up already, unfortunately. They were actually all claimed in under 4 minutes! Really fun to watch the Adobe Analytics Real Time report during the session.

We had a number of folks that were interested in buying tee shirts, so we set up this small Magento-powered store: $20, free shipping anywhere in the world: http://adobe.ly/rockstarshirts