Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the Adobe Admin Console Migration Tool from 40,000 Feet

Level 10

In this case, I mean that literally. I am currently flying across an international border, but am TOTALLY in the Zone getting the Adobe Admin Console Migration Tool we have been working on for several weeks set up in our own Workfront environment, which as per the screenshot below includes the following:

1. AAC Migration Portfolio to contain all Projects, Tasks, and Issues during migration

2. AAC AtApp MarCom Gantt (Portfolio) Magic Report to visualize and manage the migration at a high level

3. AAC AtAppDemo MarCom Gantt Details report, to inline edit the data for item 2 and then click "View Report" to see the results

4. AAC AtApp Task Gantt report to visualize and manage the migration at a medium level (one high level Task per project at the moment, ready to be driven out into subtasks by converting those detailed Issues of interest)

5. AAC AtApp Issues report to visualize and manage the migration at a low level among the Workfront SysAdmins, Adobe Admin Console Administrators, Adobe support team reps, and Workfront Users

At this time (posting initially) the latter includes 35 Issues we've identified across the many client migrations we've been part of, which I've also shown in Excel format for reference, should they be of use to you in your planning.

I invite you to share your questions, thoughts, and experiences about your own organization's Workfront migration to Adobe Admin Console on this thread, and look forward to reading about them when I return from vacation.

We are also considering creating a deployable Package of all of the above for Workfront SysAdmins to use as a starting point in their own planning, so if that would be of interest to you, please let me know by commenting below.

Regards,
Doug

cc: tagging @CynthiaBoon  as discussed so you can then monitor responses and interest (if any) while I’m on vacation, and we can then decide Next Steps

Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore_0-1707257154565.png

Doug_Den_Hoed__AtAppStore_1-1707257240534.png

1 Reply

Level 10

For those who've read this thread, I invite you to also check out (and contribute to) the new Adobe Admin Console: Dear Diary... post I just created.

Regards,

Doug