Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

🎬 [VIDEO] October 2023 - [Workfront] Expert Insights – Reporting Practices with Nichole Vargas

Employee

This episode is inspired by my coworker, Nichole Vargas, one of the brilliant “3 Musketeers” known as the Workfront Scale Team.

For the record, she is just as awesome, intelligent, and generous to work with as she is at our events! 

Join me, your On-Demand Workfront CSM, as I chat with Nichole about how she became our Reporting Guru, her favorite features and tips, and how all of us can be “more like Nichole”! 

Check out the video below!     

Resources and examples mentioned during the interview: 

Advice: 

• Don’t give up! Keep trying, be curious, and don’t be afraid to fail at first. 
  • Engage your resources! Experience League, Scale events, and most importantly, your fellow Workfront Customers in the Community. 
  • Share your expected Next Step or Action Items needed after sending your reports. Give context and depth to your messages.

Ideas: 

• Create your own resource to save your Reporting notes, Text Mode, and helpful links – a note page document or spreadsheet, or even a Workfront project. 
  • Think about the “big picture” message or story that you want to communicate with your reports – and don’t forget to consider the emotional message that you want to share with your leadership and your users. 
  • Stay in touch and connect with your users and how they work. They are driving the data in your reports, so make sure you are reporting the most accurate picture. 

Documentation links/blogs: 

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 1.24.26 PM.png Nichole Vargas is a go-getter, committed to exceeding customer expectations. Her customer-focused mindset combined with experience in Customer Support and Training Operations at Adobe Workfront is the building blocks for which she helped to build an extremely successful Scale Customer Success program from the ground up. When she’s not challenging herself and others to choose courage over comfort to ensure personal and professional growth, you can find Nichole outside hiking with her golden retriever pup. 

Want to learn more from Nichole? The Scale Team adds new sessions to the Events page each week, so keep checking regularly to ensure you don't miss outWe hope to see you soon! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies