Expand my Community achievements bar.

Save the Date: Skill Exchange in San Francisco - Nov 14, 2024

Employee

I am excited to share that Adobe will be an IN-PERSON Skill Exchange - a free learning JUST for customers - for Workfront and AEM customers on November 14th in San Francisco this year!

The best part? More than 80% of the speakers are planned to be customers, sharing their own experience and learnings. This event promises to be a fantastic opportunity for you and your team, especially if you're in the Bay Area.

Is your organization doing something exceptionally cool with Workfront? Have you learned a boatload of lessons along the way? Are you looking to stretch out of your comfort zone, or elevate someone on your team, to share your story? Let’s make it happen.

We have several speaking spots available and would love to provide you with the platform to share your journey with the broader Workfront community. Here are a several topics we’re considering:

• Workfront & AEM integration
  • End user adoption
  • Growing and evolving your instance
  • Workflows / workflow optimization
  • Governance / Staffing Your Admin Practice
  • Inheriting a Workfront Instance
  • Resource Management

If you are interested, reply to this message or contact me directly through an Experience League direct message or at farwell@adobe.com. Deadline to submit is August 9.

So excited to see you folks in the Bay Area in November!

SkillXNovSF2024.png

3 Replies

Level 8

Hi, Kristin. Registration isn't open, right? Can you give us an idea of cost to attend?

Employee

Correct. Registration isn't open yet, we hope to launch it in early September. And the registration cost is the best part - it's FREE! I hope to see you there! I don't think we've ever met in person!! 

Level 8

I sat back down and re-read your initial post—completely missed the "free" part. Woohoo!