Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Event Follow-Up] Customer Panel - Group Admins

Employee Advisor

Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 10.43.16 AM.png

 THANK YOU to these three amazing panelists for taking the time to share their experience, recommendations, and best practices around utilizing Group Admins in Workfront on today's [November 2] customer panel, in partnership with Adobe Workfront Customer Success. 

For those who were not able to attend today's session, you can watch the on-demand panel HERE and download a copy of the slide deck from the attached PDF. I've also included a few highlights from the chat below.

• When looking for users to fulfill the role of Group Admin, look for those who are interested in career development. "That advice is REAL. Workfront changed my professional life!" 
  • Consider setting requirements up front - if a group wants to be onboarded into Workfront, require that someone serve as the champion or person in charge. If no one was willing to take ownership and be that Group Admin lead, the group cannot be onboarded. 

If you have any follow-up questions or want to share your organization’s best practices around Group Admins that others can take advantage of, please post a reply to the thread. Let's keep this conversation going! 

0 Replies