Expand my Community achievements bar.

🌟 Calling All Adobe Summit Attendees! Let's Talk Workfront Reporting! 🌟

Employee

Hey there, fellow Adobe Summit enthusiasts!

As the Product Manager for Workfront reporting capabilities, I am thrilled to extend a warm invitation to all of you who will be joining us at the upcoming Adobe Summit. I can't wait to connect with all of you.

One of the key areas I will be focusing on during the conference is to learn more from you about your reporting needs and challenges as you try to make sense of the data collected in Workfront. Reporting is not just about crunching numbers; it's about empowering you with actionable insights to drive your projects and workflows forward effectively.

Whether you're a seasoned Workfront user or simply curious about our reporting features and roadmap, I invite you to schedule time with me where we will learn from each other.

Please schedule some one-on-one time with me through my calendly link here:
https://calendly.com/mattmitchell-adobe/adobe-summit-meeting

I look forward to meeting with you all soon.

----

Matt Mitchell
Product Manager for Workfront Reporting

1 Reply

Employee

Also I wanted to invite you all to join me to my breakout session at Summit. This session is specifically designed to tackle the future of our reporting capabilities, so if you're interested in staying ahead of the game, you won't want to miss it!

Search for "Unlocking Adobe Workfront Data Visualization [S309]" in the session catalog.