Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Number of times the profile dashboard is updated in CDP

Level 2

On a daily basis, profiles ingested to the CDP are tracked for metrics. My team constantly checks the profile dashboard. We thought that the profile dashboard was updated once a day, but we see that it is being updated more than once a day.

How often is the dashboard updated or under what criteria is it updated?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@edgar_herrera Surprised you see multiple daily updates, my understanding from this documentation is:

The Experience Platform UI provides a dashboard through which you can view important information about your Real-Time Customer Profile data, as captured during a daily snapshot

The Profile count (Total Profiles) you see on the home page however is driven by sampling (When the ingestion of records into the Profile Store increases or decreases the total profile count by more than 5%, a sampling job is triggered to update the count)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@edgar_herrera Surprised you see multiple daily updates, my understanding from this documentation is:

The Experience Platform UI provides a dashboard through which you can view important information about your Real-Time Customer Profile data, as captured during a daily snapshot

The Profile count (Total Profiles) you see on the home page however is driven by sampling (When the ingestion of records into the Profile Store increases or decreases the total profile count by more than 5%, a sampling job is triggered to update the count)