Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Brenna Scurlock] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Brenna Scurlock!

Brenna will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Brenna Scurlock (aka @bscurlock )

Brenna brings over a decade of industry experience. She is working with Adobe as a part of the Ultimate Success team supporting RTCDP. At Adobe, She developed a passion for customer support, enablement, and mentorship in many ways, including piloting a Real-Time CDP learning program for Ultimate Success that has helped others achieve their certification.

She is excited to continue supporting the community with all things Real-Time CDP as a mentor!

Aspirants mapped to Brenna

1) Induru Vishnu Vardhan Reddy aka @vishnureddy446 
2) Ribhu Banerjee aka @ribhubanerjee 
3) Diya Haldar aka @DiyaHa 
4) Pooja Jadhav aka @Pmjadhav 
5) Gourav aka @Gourav1234 
6) Rick Alexander aka @rick_j_alexander 
7) Ed Daugherty aka @EdDaugherty 
Michael Giddings aka @fondofhatsKey 
9) Carolina Cardoso Chehade aka @CarolinaChehade 
10) Ramakrishna zalaki aka @ramakrishna3 
11) Giriraj Vijayaraghavan aka @giri3072 
12) Sahil Oberoi aka @SahilOb 
13) Erika Romero aka @Erikaprom 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Brenna, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Brenna and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!

9 Replies

Level 2

Hi @bscurlock , Glad to be a part of this community!! My name is Ribhu Banerjee. I am from India. Currently, I am working as an RTCDP analyst in EY GDS India LLP. The journey with Adobe DX stack started a year back and I am relatively new to this paltform, however I have gained experience in products like Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Customer Journey Analytics over the past 1 year and still continuing the learning path

Level 2

Hi Brenna, Hope you doing good. I am Giri Vijay from Melbourne, Australia. Currently working for an insurance firm as a Senior Digital Implementation analyst. Have experience implementing AA using AEP, also have worked little bit on RT-CDP . Looking forward to learning from you and the team here. 

Level 1

Hi Brenna and fellow mentees. I'm Yahia Al-Alami but everyone calls me Joe. I'm based out of Cleveland OH in the US and currently working for Key Bank which is a regional bank here in the US. I have over 30 years of experience working in the IT industry in various roles. I've been working with the Adobe stack of products for about a year now. I'm primarily working with AEP, AJO and CJA. I'm looking forward to engaging with everyone in the next few weeks.

Level 1

Hi Brenna,

I hope you're well. I'm very excited to be part of this program and community. My name is Carolina but everyone calls me Caru. I’m from São Paulo, Brazil. Currently I'm working as a Senior Martech Analyst at KORO, where we focus on AI, CRM, and Martech. Deepening my knowledge of CDP will be incredibly enriching for me.

Level 1

Hello Brenna. Glad to be part of this community. I work at Key Bank. I have been working in AEP since 2021 and was involved in the initial implementation of AEP and AJO at Key Bank. I'm looking forward to working with everyone. Prior experience has been working in and supporting the Unica products.

Employee

Hello all, nice to meet you all. I'm located in Denver, CO in the US. I'm looking forward to kicking off the mentorship program and working with you on your certification goals! I will be in touch soon as the program gets started.

Level 1

Hi @bscurlock , I am excited to get hands-on experience on Adobe RTCDP and I am very happy to be a part of this community.
My name is Sahil Oberoi. I am from India. Currently, I am working as a data scientist in Nagarro. I have also worked in the CDP domain by onboarding multiple companies to a very popular CDP platform.
Is there a way to get the sandbox environment??? 

Employee

Hi @SahilOb, we don't provide a sandbox environment for the mentorship program, we recommend you to get access to a sandbox within your organization. The exam format is question & answer, there are no activities or demos as part of the exam so a sandbox is not required. However it will be very helpful to have at a minimum view-only access to a sandbox so you can be familiar with the UI.

Level 1

@NimashaJain Thanks for the update.

@bscurlock  I have been following you recently and for a while. Glad to be mentored by you. 

I am Ram from Bangalore, India. Working in the adobe DX stack for over a decade now. I am heavy user of Adobe Analytics, Launch and Target. Recently, my work involves in AEP, CJA & AJO. Looking forward to gain the understanding of RTCDP from this group of peers & mentor