Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Bitun Sen] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Bitun Sen!

Bitun will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Bitun Sen (aka @bitunsen-2022  )

Bitun comes with 2 decades of hands-on experience in working with various master data management and data warehousing applications. Currently, he is involved in providing implementation guidance and support for various customer data platform-specific engagements. Throughout his career, he has trained many co-workers in various tools and technologies including Adobe Experience Platform.

He is looking forward to help others by sharing his knowledge and skills on Adobe Experience Platform as they upskill them selves.

Aspirants mapped to Bitun Sen

1) Dhanesh Sharma aka @dhanesh_sh 
2) Kana Nguyen aka @KanaNg 
3) Saurabh Channe aka @SaurabhCh 
4) Ankit Agarwal aka @ankitagarwal05 
5) Najlaa Heerahaka @najlaah 
6) Sanchari Das aka @SD_11 
7) Sanjay RJ aka @SanjayR_ 
sathya murugaiyan aka @Sathya_Murugaiyan 
9) Indra Kumar Reddy Madhuru aka @inder 
10) pranathi priya valapa aka @pranathipriya 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Bitun Sen, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Bitun Sen and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform Developer Expert certification (Exam ID: AD0-E605)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning experience!

46 Replies

Level 4

decode(Tier, "Gold", "Tier 1" , "Platinum", "Tier 3", "Tier 2")Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 9.31.56 AM.png

Level 4

decode(Tier, "Gold", "Tier 1" , "Platinum", "Tier 3", iif(Tier != "Gold" && Tier != "Platinum", "Tier 2") )

I tried with iif not working with above function 

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 9.43.49 AM.png

Level 3

Team,

I understand that we are one week behind our schedule, so for this week please focus on the Segmentation and Activation.

Please go through the below links related to Segmentation, 

On Wednesday (August 14th), I will be sharing some links related to Activation as well.

I have setup another connect with all of you on August 14th at 6:00 PM EST. Please feel free to jump in - we will discuss more about segmentation.

Happy Learning!!!! 

Administrator

Hello Aspirants,

Hope you are having great learning experience. I have some great news for you.

You can get 50% discount coupon for the certification by filling out the form link given below.

Form Link: https://forms.office.com/r/fNYJstwxKJ

Note:  The form would be open to taking responses till Aug 19

Level 3

Team,

Thanks a lot for being part of this program. It was a great experience for me and I hope you also had the same. 

As we are concluding this program, requesting you to provide your feedback about this program so that we as mentors can understand how we can improve ourselves to make this program more effective.

Please use this form to share your feedback:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Wht7-jR7h0OUrtLBeN7O4UpRc4A5oC1Ijgt8JDXoP-5UMk9C...

Please keep yourselves updated by going through the Experience League documentation and especially the Release Notes of AEP.

Thanks again. Happy learning!!!!!!