Expand my Community achievements bar.

Find your best audience, no third party cookies required – that’s where Adobe Real-Time CDP Collaboration (coming soon) comes in

How to connect Marketo audiences to use for personalization in Target

Level 2

We have set up a Marketo audience to be shared and hopefully used in Adobe Target. We followed these instructions - Send a List to Adobe Experience Cloud | Adobe Marketo Engage.  After submitting the audience setup in Marketo, it said the audience was sent to Audience Manager. We do not have audience manager, do I need to have Audience Manager to connect a Marketo Audience to Target?

If not, where and how do I find the audience from Marketo in Target?

Thanks,

~John

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@JAJ17 I believe what is being described in the documentation you mentioned is that Audience Manager acts as the core engine behind the Experience Cloud and this is what allows the Marketo audiences to then be available in Target, so effectively you don't need an Audience Manager license.

As for where the audience is, I'd assume the Audiences > Audience Library section in Target is the place. Unless someone here can confirm, maybe the Target forum would help

From your description, I'm not entirely sure you are actually using RT-CDP, for which there is a Marketo data source connector.

Level 2

Thanks for the response and glad to hear we don't need Audience Manager. I don't see it in Target under Audience Library.  Yes we are not using a Real Time CDP. I didn't realize this is in the RT CDP platform. Do I need to submit this question in the Target Forum or because you linked it, will someone there see it?

Employee Advisor

@JAJ17 Probably best posting directly in the Target forum but there may be more to this that could require a Support ticket. You should be able to do this from the Admin Console (See Create and Manage Support Cases)